Marketpool is a trading name of Market Recruitment Limited ("We" or "us") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are the data controller. This policy together with our terms and conditions of use and any other documents referred to within our terms and conditions of use sets out the basis on which any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
"Personal data" or "personal information" means information that (either in isolation or in combination with other information held by us) enables you to be identified as an individual or recognised directly or indirectly. Please read this policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which that data was collected and to the extent permitted by law. When this is no longer the case, we will remove it from our systems and records and / or take steps to promptly anonymise it so that you can no longer be identified from it (unless we need to keep your information to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you provide to us.
We may collect personal information about you that you give us when you interact with us. This may include when the information you provide to us when you are filling in forms on www.marketpool.co.uk (our platform) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This may include data that can be used to identify you or any other individual to whom the data relates. It includes information you provide to us when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in social media functions on our site, view the profiles of other users and when you report a problem with our site.
The information you give us may include your name, nationality, your desire to relocate and if, so, where to, and / or work remotely, e-mail address and phone number, your current role, current employer, current place of work, information relating to your previous employment (such as start and end dates, and previous employer), summary of your current and previous roles and responsibilities, personal description and photograph, and your current salary.
If you provide personal information to us about another person, you confirm that you have the authorisation of that person to provide us with this information.
Information we collect about you.
In relation to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive about you from other sources.
We work closely with third parties (including, recruiting platforms, analytics providers, and payroll processing platforms) and we may receive personal information about you from those third parties.
For example, we may receive information about you if you log in to our site using Google, Facebook, LinkedIn. If you do log in using any of these services we may receive information from these services which makes it easier for you to log in to our site.
This information is not collected by us but by a third party and is subject to the relevant third party’s own separate privacy policies. We do not have any control or input on how your personal data is handled by third parties so if you have any questions you should contact the relevant third party for further information about your personal data.
- technical information, including your IP address, your login information, browser type and version, device identifier, location and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, page response times and download errors.
- information about your visit, including the other websites you visit before and after our website and products you viewed or searched for.
- the length of your visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouseovers).
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you to provide, maintain and develop our products and services, and to understand how to improve them. For example, we will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- to create and complete your profile on our site and identify you as a user in our system.to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- to notify you about changes to our service.to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (for example, we may aggregate your information in an anonymised form to generate usage statistics).
- to run internal operations and to administer our site, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- to enable you to access our service, your account, and participate in interactive features of our service if you choose to do so.
- to keep our site safe and secure.to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about opportunities that may interest you or them.
- with your consent, send you our newsletter.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are constantly reviewing and updating our technical and organisational security measures to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of personal data.Where you have selected a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with selected third parties including business partners, suppliers, customers and service providers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. For example, we may share your email with the person you wish to connect with. We may also share your personal data with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site. However, we will only provide our service providers with the information that is necessary for them to perform the services, and not for any other purpose. Our website may contain links to and from the websites of our partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these third parties have their own privacy notices and that we have no control over how they may use your personal information. You should check the privacy notices of third parties before you submit any personal information to them. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If Market Recruitment Limited (or substantially all of its assets) are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our legal rights.
If you are in the European Economic Area, you have the following rights (where applicable):
You have the right to request a copy of your personal information we are processing.
Rectification. You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate personal information that we process about you completed or rendered accurate.
You have the right to request that we delete personal information that we process about you.
You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal information where you believe such data to be inaccurate; our processing is unlawful; or that we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose.
You have the right to obtain personal information we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such personal information to another data controller.Objection. You have the right to object to processing of your personal information.
If you have consented to our processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge. This includes cases where you wish to opt out from marketing messages that you receive from us.
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights in relation to your personal information by sending the request by email to email@example.com
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws.
If you are based in, or the issue relates to, the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office using the following details:
Telephone: +44 0303 123 1113
Address: Water Lane, Wycliffe House, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
If you are based in, or the issue you would like to complain about took place, elsewhere in the European Economic Area (EEA), please click here for a list of local data protection authorities in the other EEA countries here
TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE EEA
We store and process personal data on servers located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Your personal data may be transferred to, and processed in a destination outside the EEA, including in regions including North America, Asia and Asia Pacific by our staff when they are operating outside the EEA or by one of our service providers. By providing us with your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection laws, including, where relevant, entering into EU standard contractual clauses (or equivalent measures) with the party outside the EEA receiving the personal information