Head of Demand Generation Job Description
The Head of Demand Marketing will plan, build and run inbound and outbound marketing programs to drive and accelerate pipeline growth. You will help us to define, execute, measure and refine a creative, compelling and effective marketing revenue strategy for our growing enterprise software solutions business. You will own delivery of top of the funnel activity, MQL goals and revenue contribution attributed to marketing. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll lead a team of marketing program managers and SDR’s, supporting them to achieve their goals and develop their skills to deliver high quality marketing campaigns with precision.
Responsibilities of the Head of Demand Generation;
- Strategy; create and execute multi-channel demand generation strategies that are aligned to persona’s / audiences and our sales objectives to support pipeline and revenue goals.
- Campaign Management; help construct and bring to life marketing programmes, and successfully create and roll-out of highly-targeted and broad demand generation programmes that engage and advance interest across the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Messaging; be able to understand the minds of our buyers to create authentic conversations and promotions that move them through the funnel, and help speed up sales velocity.
- CRO; own objectives across the marketing funnel - Inquiry to SQL - track and optimise performance at each stage in the funnel, and create a predictable demand generation engine. And continually optimise online and offline programmes to ensure CAC is in line with ROI goals.
- Stakeholder Management; collaborate with a variety of stakeholders - C-level, sales, marketing, product and product marketing.
- Continuous Improvement; always be strengthening best practices while evaluating the latest B2B marketing strategies, marketing technologies, experimenting and optimising different tactics, and consistently meet or exceed sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Analysis; analyse marketing programme outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to inform decision making.
- Lead Management; understand lead scoring and enterprise B2B sales revenue lifecycle including MQLs and SQLs and have knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot) and CRM systems (SFDC, Microsoft Dynamics).
- Management; lead, nurture and develop and team of marketing programme managers and SDRs.
- Budget; be responsible for the budget and report on ROI.