Field Marketing Manager Job Description
As a Field Marketing Manager, you'll act as the primary driver to execute integrated marketing campaigns that support the various business goals identified in our annual operating plan. You will be responsible for ideating, facilitating creation and the execution of campaigns that drive demand generation, upsell within existing accounts, promote customer retention, and increase brand recognition for our market leading Technology solutions.
Responsibilities of the Field Marketing Manager;
- Planning; create and execute high performing marketing programs using a data-driven approach. Support and align with the EMEA sales team’s priorities, and focus on driving pipeline and revenue. Understand and deploy different strategies and plans to reach new prospects and drive expansion opportunities with existing customers.
- Integrated Campaign Management; continuously invent and deliver fully integrated campaigns that drive sales results. Orchestrate multichannel campaigns, leveraging channels and tactics such as digital, social media, web, media, PR, virtual and in-person events, and email. Also support and execute account-based strategies and programs.
- Sales Support; be a partner to sales teams and leaders. Participate in sales team calls, in-person meetings, quarterly business reviews, and joint planning sessions to ensure alignment.
- Data Enrichment; maintain comprehensive customer profiles and personas to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve sales goals. Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas as well as develop an acquisition strategy - through a broad range of tactics - to add key personas and deepen our relationship within existing customers.
- ROI/Analysis; set goals and define metrics for each marketing campaign including targeted lead flow to maximise pipeline generation and sales velocity. Monitor campaign metrics, conduct post-campaign evaluations, analyse and report on results, making recommendations for future optimisations.
- Partner Opportunities; evaluate 3rd party / partner demand generation opportunities. Build relationships with new and existing vendors / associations to drive market penetration.
- Research; monitor competitor activities and industry trends.