Account Based Marketing Manager Job Description
We’re looking for a senior, strategic and commercially minded account based marketer who will be responsible for defining and delivering marketing initiatives that generate new sales pipeline and expand on existing opportunities within target accounts. Working closely with our sales teams, you'll play a key role in growing our ABM marketing function, an exciting and strategic area of focus for our business as we move towards our Series B fundraising.
Responsibilities of the Account Based Marketing Manager;
- Strategy; create and execute multi-touch account-based marketing plans that focus on demand generation and deal acceleration within our most strategic accounts, including 1:1, 1: few and one: many initiatives to help achieve sales revenue goals in the EMEA market.
- GTM; research specific industry sectors, organisations and personas to produce targeted materials and messaging, including customised collateral to support the sales teams across the entire sales cycle.
- Events; plan and execute small scale events (lunch learns, breakfast meetings or webinars) for targeted accounts.
- Sales Support; develop strong relationships with account teams and customers. Act as the link between the sales team and global marketing, ensuring materials meet brand requirements and messaging is consistent.
- ROI; measure and report on the impact of marketing campaigns to support overall account and business goals.